Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What an amazing support for HP printer driver installation!!!

[This is a Guest Post By Renne Cameron, Renee Cameron is a surgeon at a private hospital. She is from Oklahoma. Renee got tech support for HP laptop from a tech support company, which helped her in hp printer driver installation on her HP laptop. Renee did not know how to find, download and install a driver on her system.I hope you will like reading are experience!!! ]




Hi! I am Renee Cameron from Oklahoma. I am a Heart Surgeon at a private hospital. I have a HP laptop, which I use to surf the web and listen to music. Few days ago, I bought a printer which is from HP too. I bought the printer to print the various medical papers that I have been preparing. When I connected the printer to my laptop and tried to take a printout, it did not work. I tried too hard to get it work, but all was in vain. It was showing some error messages. I knew what a driver is, but I never knew where to get it. I searched the printer package to find out if there was something which could help me in finding the driver. But, there was nothing which could give me a clue to what I was looking for. I was really helpless and was thinking what to do. Then, I searched on the Internet and I came across a toll free number of a tech support company. This company is known for not only providing tech support for HP printer but also tech support for HP laptop.
I called at the toll free number and a lady, who was a tech support executive, picked up my call. On coming to know about my plight, she motivated me by saying that it was not a major issue and they could definitely help me. She further added that it was one of their areas of specialization to find, download and install HP printer driver and they are expert in providing tech support for HP products. I was contended. I knew I am at a safe place and she would provide great tech support for HP printer driver installation on my laptop. The lady took remote control of my laptop via the Internet and explained me how to find drivers on the Internet and how to match it with the devices. She downloaded the HP printer driver from the official website of HP and installed it on my laptop. After the installation, my laptop was restarted and my printer was no more prompting me to install its driver. I was really happy the way this tech support expert helped me with printer driver installation.
Thank you for your wonderful tech support for printer driver installation! Keep it up!
"Interesting Reads"

0 comments:

Post a Comment