Monday, April 25, 2011

System upgrade through support for Microsoft

Hello, my name is Peggy Edwards and I work as an illustrator in a publishing house, where I draw pictures for books. I have been drawing since I was in primary school. God bestowed this talent upon me and I have made the most of it. My drawings are always appreciated and I have won several competitions. My father acknowledged my flair for drawing and he goaded me to pursue a career where I could make use of my special talent. A meeting with a renowned counselor set me on the right track. I did a special course alongside my graduation and today I get paid for what I love to do the most.
As I have mentioned before, my drawings are published in books. My employers give me a topic or a story and then my job is to first draw a rough sketch. Once my sketches are approved, I add colors to them and the final work is ultimately sent for publishing. I do all my work on a desktop PC. My computer is now a couple of years old and I am trying to upgrade it in every way possible. Two of my friends recently took help from a Tech support company offering support for Microsoft products. While one needed technical windows 7 support installation, the other spoke to a tech expert, who helped him to speed up MS Windows Vista.
I also contacted this company that provided support for Microsoft products. I availed one of its services termed ‘System Upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7’. Receiving tech support via the Internet for the first time proved to be a breeze. When I called at the company's number, one of its tech experts received my call. When I requested him to upgrade my operating system, he first took my permission to gain access to my system remotely via the Internet and then went ahead with the upgrade process. He did not take much time and my computer soon had a new Windows operating system. I might require technical support for my desktop PC again in the near future and when the need arises, I'll again contact this company.
Peggy Edwards is an illustrator, who works for a publishing house. She draws pictures for books. Peggy does her work on a desktop PC. She recently availed support for Microsoft products from a Tech support company to upgrade Windows operating system in her computer.

1 comment:

  1. Remote PC Assistance plays a vital role in case you are a PC illiterate. Tech Support Companies mainly deal with.

    ReplyDelete