Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tech support for Microsoft Office - wonderful!


Hi! My name is Lauren Wilson. I live in Las Vegas and work in a private company as an Accounts Manager. Prior to this job, I was working as an Accountant in a small firm as a part time employee. I was a brilliant student throughout my student life. Accounts is my favorite subject and I was always able to secure the highest marks in this subject in exams. Apart from Accounts, I like to work on my new Dell laptop. I bought my Dell laptop recently. It is a compact high performance laptop with multiple features and functions.
My new laptop was working quite fine until one day, when I deleted some system files by mistake. After that, my Microsoft Office stopped working and my computer started displaying error messages, whenever I tried to open a Microsoft Word document or Microsoft Excel file. I immediately called this tech support company, which helped me in the past in Windows 7 installation. I had their toll free number saved in my mobile phone. I had a very good experience with this company last time also. So, I did not had to think twice to call them for the tech support for Microsoft Office on my laptop.
When I called this tech support company, a lady picked up my call. It was after one long year that I was calling them again; yet I could feel the same enthusiasm and commitment I experienced a year ago, awaiting me. The lady, on learning about the problem that I was facing with my laptop, accessed my laptop remotely and checked it to detect the errors. It was a matter of few minutes before she could find the error. The error was that some of the Microsoft Office files were missing. The lady told me that they provide support for Microsoft products to customers all over the world and it is one of their areas of specialization. The lady reinstalled Microsoft Office on my laptop and restarted it. Microsoft Office worked absolutely fine after restarting the laptop. I was happy at the way she resolved the issue. I thought they really provide great tech support for Microsoft products.
Thank you, for resolving the issues. Keep it up!
Lauren Wilson is an Accounts Manager in a private company. She is a resident of Las Vegas. Lauren Wilson shares her experience of getting tech support for Microsoft from a company, which helped her to install Microsoft Office on her computer.
Source - 
http://hubpages.com/hub/tech-support-for-microsoft-office

11 comments:

  1. All good hopes. How about simply integrating gmail with google docs? Not brain surgery, I'd think.
    Microsoft office support
    Pc optimizer
    Printer Repair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intersting and beautiful blog lovely presentation thanks for sharing your views.dell technical support solwe your problme dell Computer Repair

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete