Friday, April 22, 2011

Tech support for HP laptop drivers and antivirus installation!

Hello readers!! This is a guest post by  Craig Warner, he is a dentist by profession. He is sharing his experience with a tech support company. Happy Reading.

Hi! I am Craig Warner. I am a resident of Massachusetts and I am a dentist by profession. This tech support company helped me by providing support for HP audio driver installation in my laptop. I bought this laptop some three months ago. It is a slim, compact laptop with great performance and new features. I use this laptop for surfing the Internet and playing games. However, I did not install any antivirus software on the laptop that could protect it from virus, worms and other malicious threats. As a result, dangerous viruses kept streaming into the laptop from the web without my knowledge. Slowly and gradually, these viruses and worms infected the various system files, thereby impacting the performance of the laptop. The viruses even infected the drivers of the laptop. It became very imperative to work on the laptop any further. There were start up problems, audio problems, and it started taking long time to open an application.
I approached this tech support company for availing technical support for HP laptop. I knew about this tech support company because one of my friends once opted for the support for HP printer from the same company. He had a very good experience with this company. So, I took the toll-free number from this friend and dialed the number.
When I called this company, a tech support expert picked the phone. He checked the whole system and installed an antivirus on my system and scanned my laptop for viruses. After the scanning, he repaired all the system files that had been corrupted by viruses. Finally, he downloaded and installed new drivers on the laptop and made it ready for use. Interestingly, he was providing all this Tech support by taking remote control of my HP laptop via the Internet. The tech expert even ran a registry cleaner on my laptop to fix registry errors that might have been occurred due to virus infections. It was really a comprehensive tech support for HP laptop. I had no words to thank them. They charged me for the tech support for HP laptop that they provided, but it was really justified.
Thank you friend! Thanks a lot for your support!
Craig Warner is a Dentist residing in Massachusetts. Warner narrates his experience of getting tech support for HP products from a company, which helped him in installing drivers in his HP laptop. He bought the laptop some three months ago. His drivers got infected by malicious threats leading to malfunction.

5 comments:

  1. This post teaches you how to format paragraph. This is very well written post. I have applied these formatting to several paragraphs. This is an easy and short way to apply formatting. This post is excellent. I am going to follow your blog on regular basis
    Pc optimization
    Pc optimizer
    Printer support

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very well written post.we must also aware of Antivirus protection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see now a days the user can do everything from home. The internet has made it up so easy for them. Mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete