Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Support for Dell helped me complete my task

Hello Reader, This is a guest post by Molly Davis and he is sharing his experience with us. Hope you Enjoy reading. 


Hello, my name is Molly Davis. I, along with my colleagues, do negotiations on behalf of our country’s government and ensure that there is no souring of the cordial ties with the country where we work. Apart from representing our government, we help our citizens who come for travelling. Our office too is quite commodious and each of us has been given a separate room.
I have a Dell desktop PC in my cabin that is provided with a wireless keyboard. I use it every day to check my mails and correspond with others. One day, I had to extend my stay in the office as there was too much work. I was to urgently prepare the minutes of a meeting and so I was typing frantically. I was really taken aback when I saw that the words that I had typed appeared in some other language instead of appearing in English. I was so perplexed that I could not think of any corrective measure. As the office hours were over, there was no one in the office from the tech support team. The urgency of the situation made me contact a tech support company for the first time.
I called a company that provided tech support for Dell. When I informed the tech expert of the glitch that I had encountered, he immediately replied that there could be some problem with driver installed for the keyboard. He further said that my Dell keyboard driver might have been attacked by viruses. I informed the tech expert of the task that I had to finish and requested him to quickly rectify the error.
The tech expert gained access to my system remotely via the Internet and performed a thorough virus scan to find out the virus that had infected the keyboard driver. Once the virus was detected, it was wiped out. I learned from the tech expert that Dell wireless drivers installed in a PC are often the target of virus attacks. Anyway, when I restarted my PC after the cleaning operation and pressed the keyboard buttons, I could again see English letters on my screen. I thanked the tech expert and showed appreciation for the technical support for Dell provided by him.
I might contact this company providing support for Dell for a second time, if I again experience some issues with my office PC.
Molly Davis is a government official, who works in an embassy. She represents her country's government in a foreign nation. Molly works on a Dell desktop in her office which is equipped with a wireless keyboard. Recently, when she experienced some issues with her keyboard, Molly took help from a tech support company providing support for Dell.

Read More @ - http://artilib.org/20070532-support-for-dell-helped-me-complete-my-task.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment