Thursday, April 21, 2011

Support for Dell in Obscure Island

Hey Readers, this is a guest post by Gladys Baker who works as screenwriter. Happy Reading.


Hello, my name is Gladys Baker and I am a screenwriter. The scripts of many famous films released in our country have been written by me. I have also written for some television programs. My father made me develop the habit of reading story books at a very early age. By the time I finished my higher studies, I had read thousands of books. I studied some of the most famous plays, novels, and poems while I was in college as my subject was English Literature. Extensive reading had a profound effect on my writing skills which improved considerably as time passed by.
Earlier, I used to write within the four walls of my commodious room, but I am currently on a world tour and to finish the script that I started writing back home, I have bought a new Dell Inspiron laptop. It is fun writing in a moving train, on a long flight, or on a huge ship chugging along a quiet river. As I embarked on my journey immediately after buying my new PC, I was anxious about its maintenance. I recalled my friend telling me that I needed to have drivers for all the hardware devices that I attached to my system.
So, I called a Tech support company providing support for Dell laptop when our ship halted at an island for a couple of days. It was a mind-boggling experience. I informed the tech expert who received my call of my desire to install drivers in my Dell Inspiron laptop. The tech expert first enquired about the Windows operating system installed in my laptop and then went about installing all the drivers that worked best with the Windows version present in my PC. He did so by accessing my system remotely via the Internet. I availed support for Dell drivers as the tech expert installed drivers for printer, audio card, data card reader, etc.
Later, while taking printouts in a cyber cafe after my ship reached a city, I could not believe that I was actually able to receive technical support for Dell in an Obscure Island.
Gladys Baker is a screenwriter, who has written scripts for many films. Being a student of literature, Gladys has read thousands of books, which account for her passion for storytelling. She recently bought a Dell Inspiron laptop and then took help from a company offering support for Dell to install drivers in her laptop.
Gladys Baker is a screenwriter, who has written scripts for many films. Being a student of literature, Gladys has read thousands of books, which account for her passion for storytelling. She recently bought a Dell Inspiron laptop and then took help from a company offering support for Dell to install drivers in her laptop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment