Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mechanical Engineer's Account of Receiving Support for Dell Printer

Hello Readers, this is a guest post by Benjamin Campbell and he is a Mechanical Engineer. He has shared his experience with a technical support company. I hope you enjoy reading his experience.

Hello, my name is Benjamin Campbell and I am a Mechanical Engineer. My life revolves around machines. During my formative years, I often marveled at the working of the machines that I saw around me. Be it the ceiling fan in my room or the car that my father drove to office every day, I just wondered how they worked. Even in school, my favorite subject was Physics. So, it was sure that I would study Mechanical Engineering in college. After becoming an engineer, I joined a private company that deals in auto parts. My job is to design auto parts and oversee their manufacturing in the factory.
Ask a man of erudition and he'll agree that learning is a never-ending process. I too think the same and even after so many years since I left college, the burning desire within me to learn about the functioning of different machines has not extinguished. I do a lot of surfing on the Internet to study about the auto parts that are used in different automobiles. By doing extensive research, I am able to formulate new ideas. I have a desktop PC in my home and I recently got a new Dell printer so that I could take out hard copies.
On receiving the printer, I called a tech support company that provided support for Dell. I requested the tech expert, who picked up my call, to offer me proper support for Dell printer. The tech expert asked for my permission to access my system remotely via the Internet. On getting the green signal, he first personalized my printer settings according to my needs so that the quality and the output could be just as I desired.
I then availed tech support for Dell drivers as the tech expert went about installing drivers for my printer. After he was done, the tech expert told me that the services offered by him would extend the longevity of my Dell printer. It has been a while now since I bought the printer and I haven't experienced any issues so far.
Benjamin Campbell is a Mechanical Engineer, who works with a private company that deals in auto parts. Benjamin loves reading about machines on the Internet and he recently availed Tech support, Dell support for Dell offered by a company, when he got a new Dell printer.

Here is more abt him - http://artilib.org/20070269-mechanical-engineers-account-of-receiving-support-for-dell-printer.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment