Thursday, March 3, 2011

They were quite proactive while providing tech support for HP laptop!

(This post is Originally Written by Mr. James Richard, Happy Reading)


Hi! My name is James. I live in the outskirts of Ohio along with my wife and two children. I work in a local store as a Chemist. Last month when I faced some issues with my HP laptop, this tech support company helped me to resolve the issues. The issue was with the drivers of the motherboard and the sound output. Both the drivers got corrupted as a result of virus infections. This company provided me tech support for HP laptop driver installation. Drivers are software programs which allow the installed device to communicate with the operating system of a computer. Because the drivers of my laptop got corrupted by virus infection, the related devices were not functioning properly.
I got the toll free number of this tech support company from one of my friends. This friend of mine had called this company for tech support for HP printer driver installation a few days ago. He ascertained me that I could go for the tech support for HP laptop driver installation from this company. I called this company and explained them the problems that I was facing, so that they could provide the appropriate technical support for HP laptop. On learning about the problems with my laptop, the tech support expert suggested me to go for a fresh installation of the corrupted drivers. He accessed my laptop via Internet and checked the model and the make of the devices installed on the laptop so that he could find and install the exact driver. There were other problems as well, which the tech support expert was able to detect in my HP laptop. Windows registry of my laptop had some wrong key entries. Viruses that infected my computer created some entries in the registry which were not genuine. Apart from installing the drivers, that tech expert also cleaned my laptop’s Windows registry by running a registry cleaner and fine tuned the whole system to rev up the performance.
It was a comprehensive tech support that this company provided me. Instead of just focusing on the problem that I mentioned, they acted quite proactively and professionally to make sure that all other related problems with the laptop were fixed as well.
Thanks for the genuine tech support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment