Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Computer repair service- serving my purpose


(This is a guest post By Donna Moore, I hope you will enjoy reading it)
Hello, my name is Donna Moore and I work as a massage therapist in a spa, which is located in the city's suburbs. Our spa center is slowly becoming popular. People see our advertisements in the dailies and arrive in hordes during the weekend. Those on an extended holiday end-up spending a fortnight. City dwellers have different ways of distressing themselves. On one hand, you have party animals practicing the theory ‘Work Hard and Party Harder’ and on the other hand, there are those who try to rejuvenate themselves through ways that are therapeutic. The latter constitute our clientele.
I really get a kick out of my job. First and foremost, I work in a very healthy environment where there is a lot of greenery. The air is fresh and free of dust and I couldn't have asked for better surroundings. The entire setting is so captivating that many of our patrons prefer to receive their treatment outdoors. Another heartening aspect of my job is that it gets me a lot of good wishes. When I massage the soles of old and weary people, they exclaim in relief and shower blessings on me. Similarly, on receiving a full body massage, young people express their thanks in all their earnestness.
I learn new massaging techniques by reading a lot of books and magazines on health and fitness and by surfing the Internet on a regular basis. When my laptop is connected to the Internet, there is the added advantage of watching videos. My laptop proves to be of great help, but recently when its performance slowed down, I did experience a bit of discomfiture. As our health resort is located outside the main city, taking it to a service center or calling a tech guy was a bit difficult. So, I contacted a tech support company and availed itscomputer repair services. The tech expert, who was trained to repair slow computer, quickly detected the cause of the problem after accessing my system remotely via the Internet. Spyware infections had attacked my PC and the antispyware installed in the system could not block their entry as it had become outdated. The technician was really skilled in computer troubleshooting as he quickly replaced the old antispyware with a new one.
The computer repair services that I received really solved my purpose. I feel that if I go for this service two or three times more, I too will learn a thing or two about computer repair

1 comment: