Monday, December 27, 2010

I got unmatched tech help for Windows 7

I remember it exactly, it was 24th of December as the deadline of finishing my project was approaching and I was left with a hefty amount of work still untouched. I was tired of my boss's reminders about my project and its deadline. I was working on my Windows 7-based laptop day-and-night to fulfill my boss's expectations and all of a sudden I started encountering some issues on my laptop. My files wouldn't open in the right format and I kept on getting annoying pop-ups. It was a dreadful situation!

I called my boss and told him the entire thing and asked him what to do now. He replied in a sarcastic tone "did your computer crash or you crashed it intentionally?" I realized my mistake of asking my boss for help. Then I called a friend of mine who was talking about a tech support company which can fix all computer issues. I again narrated the entire situation like a story-teller and he gave me the number of that tech support company with the assurance that this company can easily resolve such issues. I was amazed with the confidence he had in this company.

I was curious to see how a company which is based in another part of this world can fix issues with my Windows 7 computer. I was not bothered about my project and job anymore after my boss's response to my genuine problem. I was a loyal employee of that company from the past 3 years and such an uncooperative nature of the management broke me in shards.

I finally called that tech support company and told them about my problem and the guy on the phone very politely asked me not to worry about this problem anymore. He told me it is a trivial issue. I allowed him to take the control of my Windows 7 PC via the Internet and within few minutes, he ran a virus scan, and fixed some file settings that ultimately solved my problem. Believe me guys, my laptop is working as good as a new laptop. This was a great service that I experienced and would recommend to all my technically challenged friends.

Source - http://www.articlesbase.com/software-articles/i-got-unmatched-tech-help-for-windows-7-3923611.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment