Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How to Fix Overheating Computers

I am employed as a Cashier. My job involves making bills, maintaining cash, data and facts entry, etc. The 80% of my work is done on computer. My sharp mind and swiftness helped me to serve more consumers. My boss was satisfied with my performance. Everyone used to ask me the secret of such a high performance. I usually replied it’s me, my PC and the tech support team.
It was the month of November and a peak season at our electronics showroom. We hardly got time to relax. Unexpectedly, my system restarted while I was creating a bill for a consumer. Once the system restarted, I proceed with my work. But after sometime, system got froze. I shut down the system. I realized that something has gone wrong. I checked the PC, it was overheated. In the meantime, I had to make manual entries of the bill which resulted in a long queue of consumers at my desk. I waited for some time and restarted the PC. I felt quite low and could not concentrate on my work. All of a sudden, one of the regular consumers asked about my tech support.
I immediately connected to a tech support company for the online chat support as I had to support my consumers at the same time. They suggested me to run a disc cleanup. I followed the steps and restarted the PC. But it still froze. Now, the next option was to keep a system at a cool place, which was not possible at this point of time. Finally, they wanted me to run a virus scan. I started the scan. Once the scan was finished, I received a list of viruses and spywares. My loyal avast! ™ Pro Antivirus Software removed these viruses and spywares. I restarted the computer once again. It responded very well.  I thanked the tech support for their valuable time and great assistance.
We, tech support and me, end the reign of terror (virus & spywares) online. Presently, my consumers contact me over the official phone to ask for the tech support service I have enrolled for. Try great experience with the right knowledge and best assistance from Iyogi Technical Support.
Author - 
Vicky Marshall has worked with numerous hardware and software companies in the US, which provide online technical support to customers for their computer devices. Vicky is also an expert in providing computer support for pc problems like blue screen error, computer optimization and pc tune up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment